lunedì, gennaio 08, 2007

I'm a horrible Journalist

I just realised that y'all never hear a damn thing about my best times, 'cause I always want to write really long detailed entries but never seem to finish & post 'em. Sorry. So here's a quick run down of things I don't think I wrote about:

The Rome Trip
*3 cups of overpriced coffee
*Learning to swear in Serbian
*Wanting to move to this Beautiful city
*Paris on Paris Vogue
*Being in Heart with Alex
*Scamming folks for cute pictures.

Christmas Eve
*So many courses I think I'll die
*Hanging out with the kids...my knees hurt now
*I miss my real Christmas
*Staying up 'till 7am playing poker with my brother's friends
*Long distance "Night Before Christmas" reading with the fam

Christmas
*No church
*Sobbing my guts out over Brokeback Mountain
*Watching King Kong with wired blonde kids
*Lots of lasagna and so many other foods
*Playstation Soccer and Old West themed restaurants

Paris
*Too long of a train ride
*Having to switch seats 'cause people suck
*Watching Hostel on Franco's computer
*Cute Australians with crazy accents
*An even longer bus ride through what looks like home
*Faking an accent until I forget how I talk
*"You're not a girl. You're just a boy with really long hair."
*AutoGrills
*Pretending I'm French
*Sleeping in my Clothes
*Meeting a girl from the Yucatan
*Being the only sober one
*Pizza in Paris?
*"I love you!"
*Finally stylish again
*So much rain
*Eating pastries from Laudrée
*"You have to be 18"
*Can't find the Champs Elysées
*English bookstores and the Virgin Suicides
*Spending money
*Chanel sunglasses
*The Eiffel Tower sparkiling
*Major foot pain
*Being in Colette
*"Foto! Foto!"
*The Mona Lisa people crunch
*The best smelling street in the world
*Finding my journal for sale
*Calling my parents at 4 in the morning
*Samuel L. Jackson in French
*Asking directions
*Finnish girls
*Libian food
*Evian water
*Vogue
*Staying up all night
*Packing at 3am
*Slipping and bruising on the Eiffel Tower
*Watching everyone sleep on the bus ride home
*Making snow angels in the Alps wearing a summer dress
*Bacon Royals and Coca Cola Light
*Saying goodbye
*Dragging my suitcase and almost crying
*Sleeping sick on the train back to Napoli
*Hello new family



Yep.

Wishing for some maple syrup,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: