venerdì, febbraio 02, 2007

OnoMEstico

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. Today is my onomastico slash saint's day!!

"Brede, Brede, tar gys my thie, tar dyn thie ayms noght.
Foshil jee yn dorrys da Brede, as lhig da Brede e beet staigh."
" Bridget, Bridget, come to my house, come to my house to-night.
Open the door for Bridget, and let Bridget come in."

ThazZz right.

Ni bu Sanct Brigid suanach
Ni bu huarach im sheire Dé,
Sech ni chiuir ni cossens
Ind nóeb dibad bethath che.


(Saint Brigid was not given to sleep,
Nor was she intermittent about God's love;
Not merely that she did not buy, she did not seek for
The wealth of this world below, the holy one.)

So happy day to meeeeee!!

Btw, I think that "Ni bu Sanct Brigid suanach" is my new slogan. If only I knew how to say it....

FMO: Wikipedia entry, Catholic Encyclopedia.

Feelin' kinda holey and a lil' spesh,
[St] Bee Electric

Nessun commento: