venerdì, giugno 29, 2007

The Magic of Espresso...

So last night I kind of didn't eat dinner...instead I drank nearly 2 pots of espresso [according to the box, each pot is 3-4 cups, as in servings]! I was pretty shakester afterwords and didn't exactly nod off early, but this happened instead:



Craze, riiiiight? I am so proud of myself, spesh 'cause I also cleaned up my nail polish stuff [I am still trying to get my b&w frenchie done well...how the heck does Bill do it??], un/loaded the dishwasher, and washed the other dishes. My 'rents were supes suprised when they got home! In a good way...durrrrr... lookit what my mom gave me:



Yeah, those are gold stars. [Silver...whatever]. My suggestion, but still!!

Ok kidz...Imma go take me a shower as I kinda smell funny...this afternoon: bleachin' fun!!

Keepin' it real,
Charlotte

Nessun commento: