mercoledì, giugno 20, 2007

Sayin' Bye-Bye

Today a bunch of peeps stopped by to say good-bye...it was kind of weird because even though I've kind of been in this situation twice before this time I am really leaving, not just to a different town or anything.

I made these videos of the pizzas my mom was making:






I took some pictures, but I will probably put those up after I get back.


Dani's family came by [though it actually took them 2 hours to get here...dang!], which was nice, though a bit awkward....I had a good evening, though.

Right now I am watching One Tree Hill on DVD with Miriam...the first episodes I ever watched on TV back 4 months ago. It is a lot sadder and makes more sense since I've seen all the eps leading up to this. Dang....

Arrivederci,
Charlotte

Nessun commento: