martedì, agosto 29, 2006

Skool Daze?

To-day was the first day back at my high school. I went, even though I'm kind of not technically going to that school. It was kind of wierd...I was all detatched from going to class and having (that kind of) homework...I liked the fact that I was legitimately cutting class all day, though. It was nice to see kids that I didn't get to during the summer! But it was also not very nice, at some points, because I had to see some kids I don't like. Oh well, life's a trade-off.

High-speed, wireless internet, is Jesus's way of reminding the world that AWESOME exists.

To-day at work I think I proved to a couple o' diners that I really am a 'tard. To-day's salad was fig with romaine lettuce and other goodies and fig vinagrette. I brought them out to a table, and the lady asked me what kind of vinagrette it was. "Is this raspberry?" My brilliant response was "No, it's....um....er.....uh...." Because I, for whatever reason, could not think of the name of the fruit. I was staring at the figs on her plate, and they were being all...figgy, but I still could not think "fig." When the lady asked "Is it a fig vinagrette?" I smiled gratefully, and tried to make a graceful save. It didn't quite work.

The rest of my work night was spent (unintentionally) acting like an idiot, but having fun.

In closing, I'd like to alter the old adage [heh heh] to "who do you have to screw to get a hoodie in this town?" Because I am having a hell of a time of it. Though I may just go ahead and buy the Good Charlotte one. I listen to Britney Spears and looked forward to Snakes on a Plane. I can handle being/looking like a tool.

Cutting her hair with the fingernail clippers,
Bee Electric

P.S. Have you encountered Bess the Dog or Officer Dave or any other rediculous internet-blockage character? Did they provoke violent tendencies in you? Join the club.

Nessun commento: