giovedì, agosto 10, 2006

Stow Your Baggage In The Overhead Compartment

Got dang terrists. Plannin' on blowin' up planes 'n' shit. That just ain't cool. I reckon I wouldn't be half so upset if it weren't so close to when I'm leaving, but since it is, I am. I'm not scared of terrorists/ism, and I don't have a box cutter so I don't mind leaving that at home. But when I can't carry anything onboard, that causes problems. Especially when I'm taking everything I need for 9 months abroad. If they don't relax the restrictions before I leave (because I'm flying through the UK), I'm going to have to ship my laptop, iPod, camera, and lord knows what else. The only comforting thought is that I won't have to carry around the duffle bag the exchange program sent...it does clash horribly with my luggage.

Crossing her fingers,
Bee Electric

P.S. The question of the day: they aren't liquids, so can you still have Snakes on a Plane?
P.P.S. Nevermind the reptiles, it looks like Sam Jackson's got his hands full with the beverages.

Nessun commento: