martedì, agosto 15, 2006

Krazy Klutzy Kid

Hi, I'm Bee, and I suck at not dropping things. To-day, whilst at work (unfortunately the faggot count was low this time, although there were some Italians and Norwegians), I managed to drop, not one, but two buckets of knives on the floor, when I was trying to lift the basin so as to polish said knives (and other silverware). Knives being knives, of course, they made a gigantic CRASH every bloody time. Nothin' subtle about this mess up, no how. It was made all the worse by the fact that I was making a special effort the second time so's I wouldn't drop them.

Oh yeah, I also dumped a lot of ice on the floor in the dining room [at work]. And this morning my bag of frozen peas exploded and there were peas all over everywhere. What the heck, Jesus?

In other news, check out my super-duper last.fm list/link in the sidebar. It's kind of spotty in its accuracy, but snazzy nonetheless. You may also notice the "Bee Electric's Wishlist." Buy me things! ::giggles::

I hope that this makes sense, I am way too tired for coherent thought.

Stringing her words like beads,
Bee Electric

P.S. It doesn't look like flight regulations will be toning down much anytime soon. Gol durn!!

P.P.S. I got my super-new case for Veronica, eye-pod extrodinaire. It is magnificent.

Nessun commento: