martedì, novembre 14, 2006

Familial Frustrations

So...we got talked to about going to the computer lab so much...I guess now we have to check with our teacher [I did that anyways], and then go tell Professoressa Miano, then she has to come tell the computer lab guy. Kind of a pain in the bum, but then today during second period there actually wasn't enough room left in our class for me and Gina, so we asked the teacher [the Italian/Latin teacher...she is pretty much my favourite...z0mg, so nice!], and she was all "Yeah, sure, of course!". So we found Miano and now we are in the lab! So it might work out alright.

I think that I am pretty much going to be ready to move in December...sometimes I wish I was moving sooner...I don't know. Sometimes it is like, "yeah, I never want to leave this house, omg!" I almost wish that it was just Dani, and, like, maybe her brothers too. My parents are pretty nice, and they aren't mean to me, or something, but I think they don't really like me. Alex by mistake picked up the phone the other day to call her [real] mom, and our moms were talking and complaining about us...I don't know what to do. Sometimes it is just so frustrating and I want to, like, shake her or something and say "Can't you see that this is hard for me too? Probably harder? And I am trying, goddammit!!" I am polite, I clean my room [wash the windows, sink, toilet, mirror, sweep and mop all the floors, shake the rugs], I make my bed every morning, I keep my room pretty tidy, I am always on time to meals and eat what is given me, I am cheerful, get up [usually] on time, go to church every Sunday, I have completely toned down my style even though that means half of my clothes go unworn...and I have done all of this without complaint!! It can be really hard though...I am so bored and lonely a lot of the time, because Dani has homework...and school is pretty much just computer lab and Hangman...Argh.

At least it hasn't been as bad for me as it is for Alex...Carmen has completely stopped talking to her. She called Giuseppina about it, and she came over to Alex's house and picked her up, and Alex told her all about it, and then they went back to Ale's house and Giuseppina talked to her mom about it...I guess Katia was all "well Carmen is all particular and wants her space so she shuts everyone out, not just Alex" which is so not even true because she goes out and chats with her friends while completely ignoring Ale. And then she started talking about how much money Alex spends and how she's different from them because they are humble people whatever whatever. Okay, Alex has only bought a few things [Bulgari sunglasses, a Miss Sixty winter jacket, and a Prada belt], and she doesn't flaunt them. They're the ones who always ask how much such and such was...and they're the ones who buy a billion fake designer things and pretend they're real. What do Alex's spending habits have to do with anything, anyway? Gosh....so yeah, if it doesn't get better in a week or so, Alex is going to call Giuseppina and maybe go live with her, in Maddaloni. Which means I'll be all alone in Santa Maria, but, really, it is so hard for us to get together that it might not be any different...

Whoever invented putting the radio on the internet is a GENIUS.

So I pretty much think that Senior Year is going to be the best EVER. New school, back with my friends, a job, a driver's lisence...ENGLISH!! Sure the work is going to be pretty hard, but at least I'll have people to help me with it...

Plus since I have nothing better to do lately I have been planning the best parties EVER. Sleepovers...halloween parties...movie nights. DANG it is gonna be awesome.

Well I am going to go back to shopping at Fred Flare...

Thinking a banana split would be rather keen right now,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: