mercoledì, dicembre 06, 2006

Not Really that Interesting

To those readers that may have been concerned by various events depicted in this fair blog:

I encourage you to turn your gaze upward to the headline of this blog. That's right, my life is not actually that interesting. It grieves me to admit this, but it is true. In that interest I have a tendency to invent and embellish, all to make myself feel better about the somewhat boring existence that is mine. Although it does somewhat to diminish the mystery, I shall leave you with one guideline [perhaps to be added to if it become apparent that there are other concerns] to put your minds at ease: any mention of consumption of alcohol by yours truly is most likely invented. I, Bee Electric, personally abhor the taste of it, and can choke down but the tiniest smidge of champagne at, for instance an 18th birthday, for tradition's sake, or an occasional small glass of wine with family meals...As far as more social drinking I am utterly hopeless and beg for a pop or just some water.

I hope that this helps to relieve any worries....

Sincerly yours [and obscenely sober],
Bee Electric

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Do you mean to say you're not a soused soul?