mercoledì, dicembre 06, 2006

Miss Communication

Yesterday afternoon Alex came over [possibly for the last time, but I don't want to think about that] and we had a bunch of fun...we didn't really do anything in particular, just sat around an chattified. Then, later, I knew we were getting pizza with Dan, Gra, Angi, and some other friends. Now, even though we didn't have school the next day, it was still a Tuesday night, so I had thought that we were just going to L'Anfora, across the street. Hmmm...Put it this way...I was wrong. But how was I supposed to know? Gra had told me earlier that we were going to Napoli for pizza, and, though I thought that was strange, I believed her. Of course, she was kidding...I can never tell when people are joking here...makes me feel like a completle gullible boob, but what can I do?

So Al and I were all ready to go to L'Anf, but it turns out we were going to this other restaurant...and there were like a bunch of kids from my class there, and no one expected Ale to be going...it was kind of awkward and I felt like a total turd for [unintentionally] putting Alex in that situation of being kind of the slightly unwelcome odd man out, but I had thought that it was OK...to make the situation better I developed a massive stomach ache that started even before we got our food and quickly got worse...to add to this I got insanely sleepy and was operation on that labourous thinking process that comes with super-tiredness...It was weird.

So I was apologizing to Al about the miscommunication, she was telling me it was alright but at the same time telling me I should have made sure sure, and I thought I had, I thought it was all good and down but it obviously hadn't been. I ended up retching over the restaurant toilet but nothing came up...unfortunately, as it might have helped.

We finally got around to paying [one thing I dislike about going out with a bunch of Italians is that they split the bill evenly...that would be great if everyone were getting ezzackly the same thing, but of course no one does...] and getting out of there, and Alex ended up getting home about an hour later than planned. Yet again arriving home late 'cause of me. Oops. Luckily she could borrow someone's cellphone [too bad mine doesn't work 'cause that would have been easier!] and tell her mom she'd be dropped off...

When I got home I still didn't feel very good, and so I put on my PJs and sat on the couch watching LotR extras...I think I may have had a bit of a fever because my face was burning up but if I took my hood off my head got really cold...I actually fell asleep on the couch but then woke up and crawled into bed...slept for 11 hours...when I woke up this morning I had a croissant and a handfull of cookies...got another tumz upset afterwords, though. Even though that was the first thing I had eaten that day...

I'm going over to Alex's in about a half an hour for lunch...it should be fun!! I hope that I don't get sick again because that would be teh lamex0rz.

Day counts:
Alex goes home: 4 days
My 17th: 8 days
Christmas: 19 days
Paris: 22 days

Feeling OK for now,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: