mercoledì, gennaio 17, 2007

Braidy Bee

Since nothing, you know, interesting is happening in my life right now, I'll have to inform you on the oh-so-exciting fact that my hair is now long enough to french braid!! I had nothing else to do with my hands when I was at Imma's tonight watching RIS [rah rah rah!] so I was putzing around with my hair, and it braided up quite nicely!! I am quite keen on this, and will debut it at school tomoz. You'd best watch yerself, Maddz...Bee Electric's gettin' her braid on. Oh snap.

In other news, I discovered this book in a charmingly lovely little English bookshore [that is a combo store and shop. yah, I know you're amazed] in Paris, but, unfortunatly, did not have the cash to purchase it at the time. I would have also had to port it about in the rain for several hours. So you should buy it for me. Pretty please?

One thing that is quite odd, in my opinion, is that tonight, whilst my hair was being quite French, I kept having the feeling that I had brown hair. Not that I actually thought that it had magically turned brown or something, but I just had the sensation of being a brunette, and when I imagined my hair it showed up brown in my brain. Starnge!

Oh noes! My eyepod is about to run out of battery!!

Searching for the right cord,
Bee Electric

P.S. I ran across this and this whilst on the search for the book mentioned earlier. Any (or all) of the items mentioned in this post would make me quite a happy little Bee.

Nessun commento: