venerdì, gennaio 19, 2007

Electric Obsession: Lily Allen

I don't know if I've talked about this before [I'm a totes dumbarse if I haven't...], but HOLY CARP I love Lily Allen!!! If you don't know who she is, she is this SUPES AWESOME British Pop Gal...I've been in HEART with her for ages and I can't believe that her album hasn't even been released in the U.S. yet... -wow- But you can pre-order it here!! And plz order me a copy too [the original version] 'cause it's only 10 bucks and I want the autographed poster! Kthnx.


Lookit the album innit cute??


This song has been pretty much on constant repeat in my eyepod for MONTHS....and the vid is even better!!


And this one is pretty hausome too...

But as much as I like Lilz, Parz will always hold a spesh place in my heart...


Poppin' like corn,
Bee Electric

P.S. If you can't view the vids, GET FASTER INTERNET. [hahaha I can be all elite and arrogant now 'cause I've got DSL! Rockin'.]
P.P.S. Mommy [or anyone else]...you can get that Marie Antoinette book here [Amazon] for about $13 cheaper than Powellz...don't ask me why it didn't show up on my other search...

Nessun commento: