venerdì, gennaio 19, 2007

"Brat" and "Blog" both start with "Bee"

Things that I am sick of:
*Time differences
*Not having any money on my phone card
*Missing friends' birthdays
*Not being in California
*Insomnia
*Being too poor to purchase everything in Fred Flare's stock
*Having nothing productive [outside of English essays] to do with my time
*Lacking the motivation to reply to emails that I really ought to
*Not being famous
*Wanting to be really a totes tw*t to people not, because I'm too polite
*Not having a SuicideGirls account
*The snow-less cold
*Black hair
*Blogger being an arsefase and not letting me post

Yah yah I am so greatful for having the chance to have this amazing experience and be in Italy and blah blah blah but shutup, whatever, I'm wallowing. Go slam yer head against a brick wall. I'm gonna have another drink.

Trying to sleep,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: