mercoledì, gennaio 24, 2007

I want, I miss, and wheat the heck?

These are the things I want from FF...If anyone wants to buy them for me I'm OK with that but if not...Mum e-mail me...

This makes me miss Parz like nuffin' else, spesh the lil' videos of the Eiffel Tower sparklin'...you have to click and watch it, it is OMG amazing, but 13289473298 billion x more in RL...

Does
Attempted Delivery ITALY
01/24/07 10:15am

mean that I ehn't gettin' my package? L4mr.

Holy Wheaties my ribz hurt!!!! What the hex is up with that...man, Mumzter, if I do end up gettin' thizZz pacco, could you stick some ibuprofen in the next one? Thnx.

Mkay I think I am gonna go watch mTV now. It is le-tarded how much television I watch now, OMG. Soz, parents, I rexon that all yer years senza-TV have kind of crumbled like...Apple crumb pie!!

Bye bye birdie,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: