martedì, gennaio 30, 2007

Il Mio Ragazzo...

Chex out my boyfriend!!



Heh heh, I wish. That would be Stefano Pesce [yes, fish], aka Davide Testi on my totes fave teevee show, RIS 3! Holy shizZz I just looked it up and he turns 40 this year...hahahahahahaha! Vabbè, still hot.

Today was pretty fun and chill...I'll post more about it later but I wanna go to bed now...

BTW, I don't know how long I am going to be with Vale's family. I had thought for the rest of the time, but then today Vale was talkin' some 3 months somethin'. I don't want to move again! Partly because I'm really happy here and I love this family, and also because it is, frankly, a huge pain in the arse. Also, where would I go? Move in with Franco at Giuppina's house? Gah...But yeah, I don't know for sure, but it is hard to ask, you know. "So...how long do I get to live here?" Yeah. I am gonna try to find out more, 'cause I hate not knowing.

A bit frustrated,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: