sabato, gennaio 20, 2007

Po-ta-toes, Roast 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a deep fryer...

The partay was pretty funzZz!! Whilst there I ate two of Italia's greatest inventions: Pizza with french fries and hot dogs on it, and deep fried mashed potatoes! I bet they don't even have that in Arkansas! Funny thing, though...I was eatin' the pizza, and the taste of the wieners made me think of eatin' macaroni and cheese with hot dogs in it [kind of the best thing...ever...] and that made me think of that one American Girl issue that had all the craaazy pizza toppinz, and one of them was mac'n'cheese. So I was sitting there at the table and they were all talkin' about god knows what, and I was thinkin' to myself, 'American Girl is a darn good magazine.' Yay for me!

In my last entry [I think] I briefly mentioned the Flare's trip to Costa Rica...you can check out more about it, as well as see pix, here.

Tomoz should be pretty fun...we're goin' to school, as I mentioned, and that means hijinks as usual...::rolls eyes:: But now, in light of my recent decision to sleep more, and the fact that I am hecks of tired, I'm gonna comment on CJ's blog, do a few more internetz things, the go to bed. 10 points for the Beester!

Hopin' for sweet dreams,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: