sabato, gennaio 20, 2007

Things that Rock...

about having one of your sisters be a teacher at your school:

*You get free coffee from the supes secret teacher stash
*You can skip Latin and drink said coffee and chillax with her class
*Slightly increased computer lab access!!

Imma is awesome.

Something else that rocks:
Lookit my cute message from CJ [FredFlare]!

Hi Beez,

OMG, our trip to Costa Rica was totes amazingness!!! I didn't want to
leave, but it is good to be home! And thanks for all your comments. We
all live for them!!! I'm so happy that you had fun in Paris and I'm
thrilled that our podcast/diary on Paris helped you out! Pls say "hi"
to Ciao Italia for me... I LOVE it there too and pls keep the comments
a-flowin'! xxoo, Chris

Beez is my new nick, innit?

Pretending to be British,
Beez Electric

Nessun commento: