venerdì, febbraio 09, 2007

Feelin' the LUUUUURVE

OK so this is more important than anything else in this entry will be:
Replied comment from Vanessa at FredFlare:

Hi Bee!

Thanks so much for being on of our fave readers! We love reading your
comments aloud in the office. You're totally the funnest.

Have a fun weekend!

Sincerely,
Vanessa


Seriously, I have been insane in love with Fred Flare for years, and I remember watching the first podcasts and thinking, "Wow, these people are so amazing..." [I still think that!] and just the fact that I am now besties with them just makes my millenium. I heart FF tantissimo!!!!

OK, moving on...

Today at school was kind of weird. I am actually super tired and don't feel like going into it now, but I didn't have a normal school day [nothin' too exciting happened]...DANG there was something I was going to say about it but I can't remember what it was....whatever.

Giuseppina called this evening...some skool related stuff but I'll flesh that out later, but one thing that made me SUPER HAPPY is she said that my mom was really enthusiastic about me!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!! I guess my concious efforts at being social have paid off.

One thing that helps being social is getting sleep...so I think I'm gonna do that!

Ketch you 2moz,
Bee Electric

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Bee!! Just wanted to leave a comment and say everyone at FF thinks yur RAWRSOME. You're totes famous here. We love BEE!! Seriously, you make our day. Thanks. Can't wait for the next ep of yur podcast. Is one coming soon? Hope so:) Have a great night!