mercoledì, febbraio 28, 2007

My Computer Screen Is the colour of Urine

Got damn! One of the computer rooms totes got new monitors, which I was maj. excited about. Until I turned on my computer and the screen looked like this:



Thanks, dudes! And I was so excited, too...

The old monitors were gathered in rows on the floor like refugees...it made me sad, for some reason. Even though they were crap, I still wanted to take them home with me. And, I dunno, plant flowers in them or something. Give them a lil' love. I heart you, old rejected monitors!!

In other news, I finally got my post about the IKEA fun up, you can view it here. [Note: not only are there words, but also an insane amount of links to pictures. Bwuahahaha.]

Dang, I have to go to class soon. ::is so not even excited:: What was exciting was actually getting something accomplished last night, and getting to talk to Emma and Carrie, who I haven't had a proper chat with in ages! Yay for frenzZz and staying up too late!

Gosh, I'm frustrated right now because I really want to see The Departed, and I actually have it with me right now, but I haven't any means to view it. WTH? I guess I have to wait until tonight. Dangit.

Having ceased to be interesting,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: