giovedì, marzo 22, 2007

How do you say good-bye?

Today was my last day at the ole Liceo Scientifico in Maddz...it was weird. I was only there for 2 hours, then was outta there [as I am takin' the Rome train in a couple of hours]. It was hard to say goodbye to Vale again, and then to Pina and the other kids in my class. Because of the schedule I was on I didn't really get to see Dani, Gra, Gianni, Andrè, or any of my other friends. I guess that gives me all the more reason to come back to visit!! I got a letter from the Preside Principal dude that said that I attended school there for six months blah blah blah, but I think I am going to try to talk my way into at least some history and philosophy credits when I get back to California. The Prez must like me, though, 'cause he was all "Bye bye come back to visit!" And when I said I would, he asked "sure?" How rad.

M'kay I'm gonna go comment the FF blog some more. Then, you know, go to Rome. Let's see if I can survive for 4 days or whatever without StrongBad. This izZz gonna be difficult.

Arrivaderci, fooz!
Roamin' her way to Rome like MK&A,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: