mercoledì, marzo 21, 2007

Skippydy doo dah skippity day

Hey Kidz!

So I am settling in at the new place...the family is really nice and I am having a good time. I still kinda want to go home, though, but I know that I'm not going to, and that by the time I got it together it would be too late.

I think the problem is that I am just kind of over this whole exchange student thing. Burnt out. It doesn't help that my internet time is limited and crap, and when I am online I can't get everything done [email, blog reading/commenting, updatin' here, facebookin', myspacin'] that I need to, not to mention I am going without my podcasts and intarwub radio. Dang it!

Vabbè. Yesterday we bought a jar of Skippy peanut butter. Life isn't all bad.

I really should go finish packing for Rome as Giuseppina's going to come pick me up in a couple of hours to go back to Maddz. Tomorrow I'm going to school to say bye to everyone and then take the train to Rome. Dammit I rlly hope that my stupid package shows up in time!! I don't so much need the bag anymore right now [as my host mom is lending me one] but apparently there is heaps other stuff in there, too. And I am planning on taking the train home to Aversa instead of Maddz, 'cause that is closer so my mom can pick me up.

I also need to finish my SEP application. Maybe I'll call my Momz tonight if I have time to see if I can come up with more extracurriculars and volunteer bits. WHY AM I SO BOOOOOOOOOOOORING??

I'm not bringing my computer with me to Rome because we are staying in a hostel, I think [just watch, it'll be locky-type rooms and free WiFi, I bet] and I don't want it to get stolenerized. That does mean that I won't be able to dump off my photos at the end of each day and that I won't be able to charge Veronica. Craaaaaaaaaaap.

OK I'm going to finish packing and then sleep for a few ages. Or eat some peanut butter.

Ketch ya later,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: