sabato, agosto 26, 2006

The Plane that had Snakes on it

Bee Electric has finally joined the Intar Wub generation! I saw Snakes on a Plane on Thursday (yesterday). It was AWESOME. It was, however, also very scary and gross in some parts, and I was quite glad that I went with some friends. Also because those friends informed me that the main, non Sam Jackson fellow, the witness, Sean, was in the Saddle Club, a TV series about riding ponies. How rad! I feel kind of sorry to the folks who were sitting in front of us, seein' as there was a bunch of screams and gasps coming from our row. And we did yell "That's it! I have had it with these motherf---ing snakes on this motherf---ing plane!" along with Samuel L. Motherf---ing Jackson at the correct opportunity. And I did get up on my seat, thrust out my chest, and go "oh! That's right! Yeah!" when Mr. Jackson came on in the music video wearing the same Snakes Flying a Plane t-shirt that I was. I took a picture with Herberta and the poster, but, frankly, I looked RETARDED.

So that was a fun extravaganza, and we went to Longs, which is always a blast.

Sunday in San Francisco was fun, there was lots of friends, ice cream, running around in expensive mall shops (Abercrombie, Guess?, Steve Madden), play watchin', Virgin Megastore visitin', friend hangin', Metreon scoutin', and Burmese restaurant vandalizin'. Seriously, what is with me and slipping into a southern accent. I'm like Faye when she's drunk.

In other notes...under a month 'til departure! School starts on Monday! Charlie Chaplin is teh radx0rz! I got my Flickr Pro account! There a pictures in there! It is a pain that Flickr and Yahoo! are hella budzZz now!

That is all,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: