mercoledì, novembre 22, 2006

Broken Hearted Bee

Yeah, so, after a particularly confusing day [more on that later], I was ready to slow it down and go to bed...def. not prepared for the double heart attack that I experienced when Dani logged in to her MSN spaces and it was all "Keira Knightly Gets Married! Orlando Bloom flirts with Kirsten Dunst!!" Ex-cuse me?? All this stupid crap about TomKat had obscured the fact that Ms. KK was gettin' hitched. I admit I did not know until after the fact! Things like being in Italy and other people's computers have inhibited my celebrity news watching....dang. I am still not completely over it, though it has prompted me to create the GENIUS title of this post...man oh man I am the coolest. But Orlando and Kirsten...I guess that's okay...I love them both madly, and think they make a good couple, so as long as they don't, you know, get married or anything, I'm down. She is supposedly taking a few years off for Art School, anyways. Hmm how long do you stay in art school? 4? Wouldn't it be kind of THE BESTEST if I went to the same school as her?? And if she and ole Orli-fase are still together, or at least good pals [maybe the latter would be better], THIS COULD BE MY IN!!!! Sweet! Okay I have decided that I am still torn up about KK but am just alrightyfineanddandy with Orls and KiKi. KK and KiKi...::chuckles:: Can't wait for May and some super cinema action from the Magic Trio in Pirates of the Caribbean 3: The ends of the Earth and Spiderman 3!!! Radolicious!!!!

Sniffling just a little,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: