giovedì, novembre 09, 2006

Dear Santa [et all]....

So I have decided to start my Birthday/Christmas Wishlist...If you want to get me stuff off this I suggest sending it to my house in California, at least until we get this mail situation figgered out [maybe after I move?]...or you can just give me money which is tacky to ask for but heck I'd put it to good use in Paris, fer sure!!

Please note that this is aimed at people that would be already getting me presents for some reason or another, not trying to get others to give. Though go for it, if you want to!!

TopatoCo
*InterWeb 2.0 Tee [Ladies Size M]*
*Cowboy Killers Tee [Ladies Full Flavor Black Size M]*
*I Am Made Of Poison Tee [Ladies Black/Red Size M]*

Questionable Content
*Math Is Delicious Tee [Ladies Size M]*
*Bomb the Blogosphere Tee [Ladies Size M]*
*Coffee of Doom Tee [Ladies Eggplant Size M]*
*Broken Heart Tee [Ladies Red Size M]*
*Music+Science=Sexy Tee [Ladies Size M]*
*TEH Tee [Ladies Turquoise Size M]*


Please and thank you,
Love,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: