giovedì, dicembre 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to Meeeee

Yeah, so today is my 17th birthday! Party down with my bad self... So far it has been pretty uneventful...I opened two presents from my mom [OHMYGOD HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL AND BARAK OBAMA THANK YOU!!!!!!!!] in the morning before school but am saving the rest for later. And at school then Gina gave me a bag with some delicious candy bars...it was awesome. People have been kissing my cheeks and saying "Auguri" all day, it is kind of hard to get used to. Unfortunately Trevor has not been one of them as the door to his class has been closed pretty much solidly all day...what the heck....Whatever. Some girls from my class sang Happy Birthday to me in English this morning, it was teh strangex0rz. Hmm well I'm off to return emailed b-day greetingzZz...

No longer 16,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: