venerdì, dicembre 15, 2006

Seventeen Candles

They only want you when you're seventeen
When you're twenty-one
You're no fun
They take a polaroid and let you go
Say they'll let you know
So come on


Yay Ladytron! So, yep, yesterday was my birthday...I'm all of Seventeen right now...just like the magazine! The December issue of which has Paris Hilton on it...I want that magazine!!

It was a pretty sweet day, I have to say. We did end up running into Trevor...after some highly strategized loitering in the hallway. Gina told him it was my birthday and he auguried me but it was fairly clear that he was not completely down...whatever, I'm cool with yet another guy being in love with Gina.

When we got home after school my whole family Auguried me and I felt really special! Then after lunch we had some yummy cake, and family kept dropping in 'cause it was also Aniello's onomastico...it was super nice.

After everyone left I went ahead and watched High School Musical, which I had been dying to do ever since I opened it, and holy cowboy, it was awesometastic!! I was 'specting to go to the gym but we ended up not...juss fine with me as I was feelin' awefully fat and tired...so I just kept watching my movie. When that was over I fetched my Paris Paris Vogue [like my favourite magazine EVER] and read [hahahahahahaha] it by the fire. Then Grazia and Anna and Angela came over and we had yumster pizza! It was pretty rad, although I was kind of majorly sleepster so couldn't fully enjoy it. Quite nice of them, though!!

When all the peeps went home I put on my PJs and started watching HSM again, but my heart wasn't in it and I was just kind of cold and tired and uncomfortable. What I really wanted was my best gals but they, unfortunately, where at school. Not to mention 9 million miles away. So, unable to do anything, I went to bed. It was AWESOME.

Staring at the ceiling and counting the days,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: