giovedì, dicembre 07, 2006

The Last Pizza

Today was Alex's last day of school...It was incredibly sad. I seriously almost burst into tears in the hallway...Though it was kind of neat because a bunch of the kids in her class brought in cookies and cake and whatnot and she gave some to me and Ginster...I had a rather tasty pink iced heart shaped cookie and half a piece o' chokkie cake. Mmmm!

Her parents came to pick her up early, which in my opinion was super lame because we didn't know they were going to and had planned on having the whole day together. Whatever, we [the E|Xies] planned on getting together this evening to say bye and eat pizza...

After Al left me and Gina slopped around school being depressed...but we were going to see her later so whatever...

Only it turned out that NONE of the Madd kids could come to SMaV!! What the bejeezus?? So anyways it ended up just being me, Alex [of course], Carmen, Big Chiara, Dani, Grazia and Anna. I got all dressified up for the occasion with liquid eyeliner, a skirt, and my dangly colourful earrings...it was fun, but a bit sad.

For Alex's last pizza she tried to get half french fries and half with prosciutto cotto and funghi, but they by mistake made the half with prosciutto crudo...I felt bad for her so I traded her a piece of mine [all prosciutto cotto and funghi...my absolute favourite] for a piece of the crudo.

For dessert I got this lemon delicioza thing that was pretty good and Alex got this ricotta cake thing...and then we got some chocolate ice cream...it seemed like a good idea at the time, until we started feeling sick...

I was sad to say goodbye but she is coming over tomorrow [for the last time...crap] so it wasn't TOO bad...

Missing her already,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: