lunedì, gennaio 15, 2007

Yet another thing I don't understand...

The festa was awesometastic! It was at this crazy Old West themed disco [they heart the Old West here...rockin'!] that was built to look like stuccoed adobe, with those Spanish tiled [or whatever you call it] roofs and this one section that so looked like a movie set from a Western. When we got there, we didn't really go inside, just sat in the nice chilly night air for a while...that was kind of less than interesting. When we did finally go inside, though, I had the best time!! There was dancing and whatnot, and it was actually decent disco fun! I once again proved how inept I am at that sort of dancing...I do better in a slam dancin' atmosphere like last night...not this silly disco whatnot. Whatevz, it was still grand! But then I had to go outside with Vale etc and sit around in the chill again...and then we went home. Huh?

That's what I don't understand. It seems like Italians [or at least the ones I know] seem to get the most pleasure out of being miserable whilst other people are having fun, then have fun for a little bit, then leave! Not my cuppa. I like to have fun while other people are having fun...or have fun while other people are being miserable...and not leave! Or, if I do have to leave early, I sure as heck am not going to waste one second of potential fun time. I guess theoretically I could have gone inside before and stayed inside, but, as everysingleperson who I knew was outside, I felt mad awkward inside by myself. I was quite disappointed that we left when we did, though, especially 'cause there was this super cute guy who I was ch-ch-checkin' out, and we know how few of those there are in Maddz.

On the way home we stopped at this lil' rossticceria [guess who doesn't know how to spell that! MEEEE!] to get some grub. I wasn't particularly hungry but I got a piece of calzone that had french fries and weenies in it. It was pretty good [better than their pizza...which tastes like greasy barf] but I couldn't finish it. And now I feel a bit sick. Which I'm sure is one piece of information you were just dying to know.

I have no idea what the heck I am going to do with my hair tomorrow...not sure if there's anything I can do, as I back-combed and hair-sprayed the heck out of it! It is now in a rather rad pompadourish thing. And may continue to be into the next century. o.O But, dude, I dressy dressed up for the party all snazzy like! My striped pink tights, poufy black dress, my hair...heaps black eyeliner with lil' wingy bits, DIY jewellry...[pictures to follow]. I didn't exactly blend in with the crowd, but, as I'm sure we all know by now "blending in with the crowd" is something that I SUCK ROYALLY at. So whatevz! I also wore my Conz, but, judging by the footwear sported by the rest of the ladies, I should have worn pointy toed high heels. Except wait, I haven't got any. I guess I fail at being italian. Vabbè.

Hittin' the nail with the MC Hammer,
Bee Electric

Nessun commento: